- Important rules
- You can fish with 2 rods on all fishing licenses, but does not apply if you have a guest with you.
Your rod must not be left fishing, you must be in the immediate vicinity of both rods, (max. 2 meters) so that you do not take up more than 1 fishing space.
- Under no circumstances may guests fish.
- You may only fish with one piece. krog pr. rod.
- Fish must not be hooked in the side or back. It should bite on your fishing hook.
- Do not catch fish with nets - only used for landing fish. The fishing net must lie on the ground unless you have a bite and must land the fish.
- Do not feed.
- There is a catch limit on trout, see under PRICES.
- If you have caught your quota, you may continue fishing ( not with Powerbait or worm) , but all fish must then be gently released.
- No noise after kl. 22.00 - Music is only played low indoors and behind closed doors / windows.
- Alm. rules
Within the store's opening hours : We accept all cards, cash and MobilePay
Outside the store's opening hours : All payment starts in the living room, both cash and MobilePay. Envelope with fishing license / golf card number must always be filled in before starting. Follow the instructions at the desk in the living room.
- It is not allowed to start your fishing until you have paid and filled an envelope in the living space. Costs DKK 500 in control fee.
- All fishing licenses are personal and the fishing rod must be taken care of by the cardholder.
- Child licenses under 12 years are only sold according to a paying adult fisherman with a fishing license.
- You do not need a public fishing license to fish here.
- Guests are visitors without fishing, golf or camping licenses.
Guests must be next to the fisherman.
Under no circumstances may guests fish or play golf.
NB: No guests at night.
Max. 1 guest per redeemed fishing / golf card.
- Dogs are welcome but must always be on a leash.
- Fish may only be cleaned at the Cleaning Table, which is in the rear car park
Important rules before you start Large-scale fishing!
These rules are there to protect the fish, so please read them ...
Use one weighing sling when the sturgeon is going ashore - not fishing nets / Ikea bags etc.
Use one hook mat for hook on land
3. Under no circumstances should the sturgeon be lifted in the gills - then you will be expelled
4. You do not get up with the sturgeon - then you will be expelled
5. All sturgeons must be released
Thank you so much for taking care and treating this amazing fish with careNew lake record - 40kg sturgeon in Ørsted Trout Water
What do I need to fish for Sturgeon
- No feeding - Do not feed.
- Hooks - Only fish with single hooks without barbs size 1/0 - 4/0 or carp hooks size 2 - 6
- Forefinger - To take care of the fish's body and fins, fish with 1.5 meters of forefinger, which must be made of fluorocarbon, nylon or leadcore in combi, 25-40lbs or 0.35-0.60mm. Do not use Fletteline as a prey as it will cut into the fish.
- Gear - The sturgeon is a tough fighter and we recommend and trade in powerful gear for this fishery. Come and ask in the store.
- Hooking - When the fish is to go ashore, a weighing sling is inserted under the sturgeon in the water, which holds the whole fish. The fish must be hooked on a mat or in the grass. (hook mat can be rented in the shop)
- Photo - All photography must be done on your knees over the mat.
- Release - After a long fight, the fish is tired and can lie still in the water for up to 15-20 minutes, this is completely normal.
- No roe - All sturgeon in the lake he is fish and without roe.
- Bait - If you want to use bait in the form of pieces of fish in connection with fishing in angling lakes, the same rules apply as when moving fish, cf. Executive Order 965 of 18 / 7-2013 §27.
As all Danish angling lakes are to be regarded as category I in relation to Egtvedsyge, IHN and ISA, only bait coming from similar areas may be added.
This means that you must use bait from freshwater fish caught in Denmark.
In principle, bait from saltwater fish must not be used , as our marine areas are categorized as category III for these diseases, and it has been shown that a large number of saltwater fish can contain the Egtved disease virus. It appears from Annex 2, Part II of Executive Order 968 of 18 / 7-2013, which saltwater fish are susceptible species, and thus may not be used as bait in freshwater.
Studies of herring and sprat from Danish waters have shown an incidence of VHS virus in these of 2-5%, which means that the use of these as bait will pose a serious risk of introduction of infection to trout in the Danish freshwater areas.
Regards Iben and Allan
The sturgeon is a slow-growing fish that can grow up to 100 years old. Please treat it with care.